What is an Event Coordinator?
An event coordinator is a person organizing Pathfinder Society events, regardless of the size. You may be both GM and event organizer at an event.
Your Duties as an Event Coordinator
As a Pathfinder Society event coordinator, you have the following duties:
- Communicate with your local venture-officer network.
- Schedule games and communicate about the event with prospective players.
- Organize GMs and register players.
- Provide a welcoming environment for players.
- Arrange for player tools to be present.
- Ensure reporting is complete for all games.